(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Shah's Journal - 05-05-2012, 12:54 AM

Thought I'd start one after tonight.

Plan

I will go out 4 times a week at night.
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday

3 nights - thursday, friday, saturday - is for proper approaching but wednesday will just be for turning up as that will be with friends and casual.

I will approach 12 girls each night making sure that 1 will be a proper one where I don't eject.

And I will progress from there/

During the day I will go out Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. I already can do direct approaches, so I will do these - generally alone.

My goal each day will be to just turn up. Then make a direct approach on one girl I genuinely find attractive. This is low-key part of my game and basically a long term progression into making pick-up into something I do as I go about my day

This is my PLAN until JUNE 5TH when I will change it and the goals.
MAY 25TH I want to be able to generally approach girls in the club properly without bailing AND for them NOT to be at the bar (The only place I can really approach).

For DayGame its to be able to do a genuine approach through-out my day rather than having to go on a 'day sarge'

So recap:

Night - 4 nights - 3 night of approaching - Approach 12 girls each night.

Day - 4 Days, build up to direct open - Until I've done a genuine interaction with a girl I like.

GOALS:

Night - Be able to do a genuine approach without bailing on a girl I like around the club other than the bar.

Day - Able to do one approach through-out my day rather than on a sarge