View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default K-closed blonde dutch model need advice on the F-close!! - 27-04-2012, 03:04 AM

Okay so I´ve been travelling with this 6 foot blonde dutch model (undoubtedly a 10) and after a couple of weeks of being in the friend zone finally sorted my game out and kiss closed her. I got an initial objection of how she doesn´t want to ruin our friendship and blah blah but was soon making out with her.

So anyway for the last 3 days we´ve been pretty openly affectionate with each other and got amazing chemistry, and last night I was so close to F-closing but got some last minute resistance. After a few drinks we were back at her place and after some heavy making out she was saying how shes not sure cos shes had some bad experiences losing friends in the past and blah blah. I countered with me saying I´d done this with loadsa good female friends in the past and I´ve never had any problems whether it worked out or not. She said okay etc and she said it would be cool cos we´re really cool people etc. but the mood had died and it wasn´t gonna happen that night.

So now its the next day and she´s all over me all day and the evening comes round still behaving as though we´re a couple (my arm around her etc.) and she starts very openly trying to make me jealous by flirting with this other guy. I was tired and not in state so tried as best as I could to show I wasn´t bothered (as she´s done it the last few days in more subtle ways and I actually liked it cos I saw it as an IOI) but after failing to f-close I´m a tad paranoid.

What do we reckon? Need advice on this asap cos think I wanna travel some more with this girl shes next level!! If it doesn´t work out I could always use her as a pivot tho...