View Single Post
(#3)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 07-09-2009, 11:55 AM

Never really been a fan of Negs myself, I find giving value to people rather than taking it from people to be more advantageous to your game.

I can see how they might work for newbies and yeah I used to use them sparingly, you need to make sure you calibrate it correctly otherwise you can cause real offence to people. You shouldn't Neg anything below a HB 8 on any aspect of her looks, she's probably abit insecure anyway and to bring attention to this just makes you an asshole.

Try and get yourself off Negs, Negs are just really misconstrued 'banter' for the socially inept. Banter can generate and build attraction, most people get banter and play along with it.

K has mentioned this before and I agree with him totally that Negs come from a position of value taking in order to raise your value above or to the same level as your target. This is parasitic. Instead why not just adopt the mind-set that you are equal to or posses more value than your target, nobody as more value over you than which you give them yourself.

I appreciate that sometimes you get those girls who put themselves on ridiculous pedestals, they believe themselves to be incredibly sexy and desirable to men and so they believe its ok to act like a bitch, taught to believe this through consuming a daily literary diet of hello, heat cosmopolitan magazine and TV diet of Hollyoaks and Big Brother.

Bless these girls. They're the ones who often need a reality check so to take them from one frame (high up on their pedestal) to another frame down a couple of notches is ok in my book. I like to put them in the 'Cute or adorable' frame. Natural Tim does this.
Call a girl who thinks she's a hot piece of ass 'Cute' and the reaction is funny.

It's not offensive to anybody, it's complitmentry without giving too much away.

It was fear of myself that made me odd