View Single Post
(#2)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 07-09-2009, 12:19 AM

I love this subject... I can talk for hours about it. I remember a few weeks ago few of us were at Kowalski's and we had a discussion on it. K raised a fair point, which was that you shouldn't lower someone's value intentionally and this is not only DLV, but its just not nice. I hear him and I agree he has a good point.

However, there are times when I feel that the neg is essential. I never go in to a set intentionally aiming to neg someone from the off - However my sense of humour may be perceived to be negging at times - my aim is to interact as normal. Sometimes though, you will encounter a girl who has herself on a pedestal. She is in her own head a 10. She is arrogant. She is what I refer to as a "stush bitch" (something which, unintentianally, offended anthony so, in a previous post!). Becasue of this attiutude of her's (and because I wouldn't approach a girl who I didn't find attractive), I feel a compulsion to have to conquer her "bitch fortress" (the extreme form of Mystery's "Bitch Sheild").

This is where negs come in... Though there are undoubtebly other ways of conquering this, for me, negs are effective in removing this type of girl from the pedestal of which she put herself atop of, and bringing her to reality; where you can engage in a good old fashioned interraction!

By all means if you have a more effective method by the way - do please share! This is how we learn!

In conclusion, I do not always think negs are essential, but I do not by any means believe that they are to be discarded from your repertoire either. If used little, but when needed... They kick ass!

So that's a maybe from me mate!

I got 99 problems but a bitch aint 1

Ritz