Thread: Mixed Sets
View Single Post
(#5)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 06-09-2009, 10:07 PM

Bloody hell K, not a fan of negging then!

Seriously though, you've changed my perspective on it here. I can see where you're coming from, I guess any guy who has to point out people's flaws is going to be of low value so that's never a good thing.
To be honest though I look at negging from more of a C+F perspective anyway - I can't remember where I read it but it's said that negging should be funny for everyone (otherwise, it said, it's not a neg - it's an insult), a bit light hearted, a bit of banter (god I hate that word).
I don't know about you, but I always feel if I can have this "banter" aspect with a person (whether girl or guy) it feels like we have more of a rapport, which is never a bad thing.
I'm going to start a thread for negs for all the beginners like me. I think it'd be useful to have some canned light hearted negs for us newbies to use. Maybe some debate on whether or not negs are a good thing.

As for the whole ignoring the target thing goes, it's probably me being a bit naive. Let's be honest, as an aspiring beginner I'm fairly reliant upon MM - hopefully with time I'll learn to adopt your kind of approach and will become more of a natural.

It's just advice, fellas. Do whatever the FUCK you wanna do