View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Value yourself more than that 10 - 27-03-2012, 04:43 PM

so, I don't mess around with girls at my art school. School's too small, art kids are fucking crazy. I've said this all before.

But, met a girl I really liked. Fucking cute as all hell, HUGE tits (seriously, massive), funny, smart, yada yada. But she always seemed off (quick to freak out), and I never pursued because of it.

Ended up working alongside her several times, and we started flirting like crazy. Things were going great, I genuinely was interested in a relationship with her more than just getting laid, so I wasn't rushing things. Ended up getting high together, and she starts telling me her whole life story. Ex-heroin addict, rape victim, suicide attempts, locked up in asylum, etc. Suffice to say it killed the whole moment right when I was going to turn things up, lol.

Next she starts getting weird around me, starts talking about me behind my back, quick to rage at jokes I say, etc. I've tried several times to patch whatever is there so there isn't anything awkward since we have a lot of similar friends, but she isn't having any of it. So I don't give a shit anymore. I've turned everything 'Lucidfer' about me up about 2-3 times so she and everyone else knows I don't give a damn how she acts towards me. I can no longer tell if she's a habitual liar, insane, if what she's said is true, or any combination.

I guess my point is, I really liked this girl and was telling my friends about her (which never happens), but even someone I think is perfect isn't worth loosing it all over. She was a damn good learning experience to teach that you should always value yourself over others, and that you're the only one you can predict and depend on.