(#12)
Old
MASTER PUA
Helicopter Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to daleinthedark
Default 07-03-2012, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
proper annoys me how guys are spending money on that shit which i know isnt working.
Phil I think you generalize when you say it isn't working.

I agree that PUA does take advantage of lonely or socially awkward men by over charging, over promising then under-delivering but at the same time to say it isn't working or doesn't work isn't entirely true.

I think 1 of the reason it works with guys who live in fear of approaching girls is because they attend this bootcamp where they are forced to be social with the other guys then girls and are forced to approach girls.

Essentially its a game of numbers, before they attend the bootcamp they have approached 0 girls
At the bootcamp they approach maybe 40 girls

even if they have a 10% success rate, thats a 400% increase on what they were getting before, however the pua "trainer" will put it down to being and awesome guru, wheareas in reality the guy may have learned a few tips on the course but the face that they have been forced to go out and make that first giant leap overcoming their anxiety/nerves.

I am however intrigued in your website Phil and the moment I have a spare £1000 I shall book myself in!

Be desireless. Be awesome. Be gone