View Single Post
(#5)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 25-02-2012, 10:02 AM

Blueprint. Day two. Part 6.

• The glass wall between you and the popular kids was one you put up yourself.
Identity
• Concept of who you are, here’s how I’m different to people, here’s what makes me who I am. Oh I’m cool I can act like this, oh I’m not cool I can’t act like that.
• We’re always processing the world through that little seed in our mind that’s our identity.
• Anything that involves elevating your status or going beyond the constraints of your identity people just unconsciously block it out.
• A lot of things shape your personality at a young age, were you beaten up, did you have rich parents? A rich kid may end up spoiled or a drug addict.
• You may think that you came up with your personality – ‘that’s me!’ chances are you didn’t come up with most of who you are.
• Most of your personality comes from social feedback
• Popularity, who really cares?
• The person you are today could be completely different from who you are a year today, with so much new and fresh stuff.
• Get friends who challenge your reality not who just fit into it.
• If you want to change your style do it.
• The guys with the best versatility can be anyone, rocker, mod, Goth etc, can dress any way.
• You can do what you want when you want it and no one can say shit, it’s your choice.
• When you try to keep a conversation going with a girl, you’re giving your power away. When it’s not natural she can feel it.
• You have to be very centred with who you are to be a rock star with women/live in sexual abundance.
• Your core sense of who you are is the defining factor from being the dancing monkey and the sex worthy guy.
• You don’t have time to find out every little thing about the world so we rely on second hand information.
• There’s other people’s concept of who you should be and then there’s the pressure put on you for you to become that person.
• Culture shock – you go into a new culture and you get a surreal feeling of ‘what the fuck is this’.
• When you’re talking to someone who’s reacting to you its not very comfortable, you can tell they’re not comfortable with themselves.
• If you are authentic with people it makes them more comfortable as they can be themselves around you.
• Your situation is always changing and as it does your mind is always looking at social feedback to figure out how much value you have and determine which personality is appropriate at the time. Sometimes your mind won’t let you be the really cool guy. Why do we only get access to certain parts of our personality?
• Don’t be afraid of being an idiot, nothing will happen.
• Mastery with women takes an ability to deal with humiliation