View Single Post
(#11)
Old

Default 15-02-2012, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
what are challenges?? Mystery shut tests?? its all crap! stop playin the game, u will lose.

why try & be a bad guy?? just be urself! and not asking for her approval! or giving her urs

telling a woman how amazing her personality is just the same as tellin her how good lookin she is. why do u feel the need to tell her.
To be honest I went through phases where I was studying everything I could get hold of any PUA whose material I found interesting I read but never really copied any of their famous openers or canned routines...for me it was some kind of eye opener in certain things I didn't get when I was younger ... I watched Discovery PUA from London while he was doing his thing and wasn't very impressed. I personally know when I am a little bit bad it works for me very well and if I am "MR nice " i usually do not get very far ... I do not know Phil , I bet u r more experienced than me , probably had more women than me and being yourself works for u very well ... My problem is that i thinK I can get woman very fast , but can loose her even faster ... most of the time I do not care but If she is as nice as the one I talked about I just wonder what I f***ed up this time ....