Thread: Pickle no. 2
View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default Pickle no. 2 - 29-01-2012, 08:18 PM

Pickle no. 1

I met this girl, didn't sleep with her, she had a fit freind which i fancied then we ended up falling out even though i never made a move on her. Turned out she was a bit of a psyco.

Pickle no. 2

I meet this girl (will call her girl 1 to keep things simple). We got on like a house on fire then did some stuff etc but never slept together. She became somewhat emotionaly invested and fell for me pretty quickly. Then! I met her mate girl 2. I told girl 1 ealier on that i didn't fancy her etc. After some emotional phonecalls she said she was ok about it and that she was over me. A few weeks later i did a test to see if she was and she wasn't. At all. She again has told me that she is, which brings me to the current situation. Girl 2 is super fit etc and girl 1 isn't super fit but hot. They are very very very close. To the point that if i write on girl 2's Facebook girl 1 will also write on the same thread. It appears to me that because girl 1 couldn't have me she is ruining with girl 2 and me. I'm more than confident that there could be something between myself and girl 2 but i know that girl 1 would get involved at the first site. I know already girl 2 has been told things by girl 1 which has tainted my chances. I just realy like her and the only way i can think of getting her is to somehow build enough attraction with out girl 1 finding out so that when girl 1 does find out she can't convince girl 2 out of it. It's almost as if girl 1 can't have me than no one can. I understand that it is hard for girl 1. I've had this done to me many a time in the past. Help!