View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Extra Cash/Broke - 22-01-2012, 10:34 PM

As you may know living on your own is a rather expensive business
My 6 month lease on my flat is coming up next month so ive got a few options to play with.Idealy id like to have some extra cash in my pocket for festivals,gigs,taking chicks out,new clothes etc this year.At mo after all bills and food have gone out ive got a minimum amount of money left,if i have any kind of financial emergency i have nothing at all,its really starting to kill me.
So here are my options in my head

.Move someone in to help with the bills,i live in a one bedroom flat but id happily have the living room area and whoevers moves in gets the bedroom (ive already tried this once but i was warned by more than one person that the guy moving in was a constant liar and a thief).

.Move into a shared house,a good option however owning noisy pets im not sure if theres gona be any takers??

.move in with family up north again cheaper but im not sure how the pets+me living arangement would work out??

Im just frustrated at being broke constantly,i cant get the cash together to fix my car and go places,plus now in taking gym training/diet seriously my moneys going to be totally zapped so if any of you guys out there have been in the same situation and figured out a good way to keep some extra cash in your pockets id be interested to hear about it

Those who risk nothing, do nothing, achieve nothing,become nothing!!