View Single Post
(#29)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 05-01-2012, 07:51 AM

Wow late doing this this week,my excuse is ive been ill
Right last wednesday i went and fucked backup again bad move but ah well i was horny what can i say
Thursday i was meant to have a 2nd date with phantom but she flaked,as far as im concerned im done with her now.I can be arsed chasing her around etc move on.

Friday 30th December

I dont really remeber much of note happening apart from telling my mate about Rabbids forfeit suggestion and him saying ok lets do it.
It was fairly busy in town.I didnt feel i had a strong night at all with interactions i really struggled ie my mate points out a 3 set with one real hottie in the group,so i go and open i felt i kept all three involved but where as i seemed to hook in the not so hot ones i couldnt seem to hold the hotties attention at all she just brushed me off.Im not beating myself up tho as my mate was pointing out 4-5 sets for me to open which i have never done before i normally stick to 1-2 sets which im more comfortable with so not bad.

Saturday 31st December

Town was totally dead i think everyone got invited to house parties apart from me and my m8s.It was such a let down i was raring to go all day and get out and barely any hot girls with no bfs.I thought i had a good chance with my m8s friend who he asked about me (i didnt ask him to btw) she said i was cool.I should of went for it when my m8 was grinding with her mate at the bar i should have done the same to her, i saw the opening to but i psyched myself out and fluffed it ggrr shes now buggered of back down to london
I have been flirty loads with a goth chick who always wears a corset and i make a point of winding her up etc.Well shes as bad back to me but her bf is real over protective and i caused a massive argument of which she storms off crying.Still she got my number that night and is now texting me loads,so a potential if things dont work out with her and her bf,things seem pretty ropey there.
Then backup came out with her ex.I wasnt fussed at first,but then they were on about phantom and some sexual connotations of going down to her house later on and spooning etc.This really got up my nose,it shouldnt have but it did,plus i started to feel like i was slowly becoming backups orbiter rather than fuck buddy.So im going to drop the lot,obv ill see em in town but im going to try to get some fresh girls, (scary saying that and hard,feels like starting over all over again) none of them are all that i can do better!!

Thoughts

.Ive got a few potentials on the horizon so ill see how this new year goes.

.Oh and ive had an extension with my job till at least a week on friday as they totally forgot about my review,im still not possitive but its an extra weeks work

.I need to leave Skyrim the hell alone i wasted so much time on my damn x box over the christmas period,i feel like i should/could have done something so much more constructive with my time!!

Those who risk nothing, do nothing, achieve nothing,become nothing!!

Last edited by Lovefish; 05-01-2012 at 07:56 AM.