View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default Field Report - Numero Uno - 30-08-2009, 03:18 PM

Well guys, I have met quite a few of you now, including on Friday night (28th Aug.) when I broke into new territory of actually approaching girls (woot!).

Met Jynx, Tom, Sapmi and many others in the Font somtime after 11. Watched some in action, got some pep-talks and had a bit of a laugh. I can't remember approaching in there, but one of my young wings opened a cute blonde, introduced me then disappeared. Had a nice, comfortable chat. She asked questions about me, offered to buy me a drink, and said we should meet up in Space in a bit (crikey, that went a bit well - took me a bit by surprise; I didn't feel I had earned it!).

Anyway, left there to head for the NQ with two young wings (don't know their super-hero names) who became a constant thorn in the side of my lameness. We then opened a series of goth sets, with random things like "what's is the best club in Manchester to go to tonight" and "who's your favourite member of S-club 7". One dude got really pissed off and another 2-set argued about it for ages - we left them still discussing it.

The NQ was all shutting down by this time so we ended up in some place in Printworks, wasn't feeling it, didn't approach, a couple of interactions didn't go too well for the young wings (including one being dismissed by a Sammy Davies Junior lookalike for saying hello).

We left, I winged on one set outside, then pretty much called it a night.

So, not a huge amount to write home about really but I did lose my approach cherry, saw it all in action, some good and bad interactions; lots of stuff to build on.

Thanks to everyone who encouraged me. I am keen to build on this ASAP.

That is all for now.