View Single Post
(#26)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 27-12-2011, 07:14 PM

Spent christmas day evening at backups with a few m8s had a laugh.Tho i was keeping backup at arms length still.
Only pua type stuff i did was text every girl on my phone "merry christmas X" got a few answers back then text "what did santa bring you???" etc got chatting to a few girls including Phantom who i have arranged to see this week

monday 26th December
Went out with my buds for a bit but one of em was a bit depressed and went home.Town was dead ish so i got a few openers in but mainly just dicking around with my mates as nothing was doing.I spent quite sometime chatting and flirty with backups other m8 who was a tall leggy blonde (why the blonds suddenly??) but it quickly became aparent she was very much in love with this other guy i know tho i did feel we clicked,so possibly one for the future who knows??.
Anways i end up at backups with a few others when the pubs get out.I drop off for a bit but when i wake everyones gona apart form me and back up.She says "i slept with your m8 last night but i regret it now,i really wish it was you.Im sorry" i wasnt and am still not that fussed about it.I just grabbed her and kissed her and then layed her.Soon as she was asleep i grabbed my stuff and buggered off.One clanger tho she dropped the L word!!! after we had finished i may have to watch myself there!!

So it looks like things may be back on with both Backup and Phantom!!
You were right Alpha!! Backup was obv jelous of the extra attention Phantom was getting from me and tried to fuck it up!! But as i sorted meeting Phantom and she made no mention of not liking me etc it leads me to believe that she never stopped liking me like u said.She didnt txt like she said tho? maybe she likes being persued or forgot idk??
Anyways this time theres no chance of me mentioning one to the other at all!!

Those who risk nothing, do nothing, achieve nothing,become nothing!!

Last edited by Lovefish; 27-12-2011 at 07:19 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lovefish For This Useful Post:
Jaz (28-12-2011)