View Single Post
(#25)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 25-12-2011, 02:59 AM

Saturday 24th December

Bit of a lame one tonight
I made a real effort with my looks wore my least skuzzy gear and thought i looked damn good
Backup rang me...ignore
Headed into town...dead but a few of my buds are about so all is cool.Basically the pubs is dead for hours its totally lame so i check out a few other pubs and theyre dead also, so i head back to the original in time to meet exs m8.Well this turns out to be the shortest date in the history of my life.She turns up with her m8s and a guy on her arm.She looks fucking amazing im like WOW then she says to me "im with someone tonight,so im going now" Im say "cya then" and walk of no reaction at all,so fucking proud of myself for how i acted and also none thats right NO emotional feeling inside i truly couldnt of gave a crap
So i do a few openers around and about but it was a bit of a sausage fest.First i open a girl by the bar,so we get to talking then she says "will you buy me a drink??" I say shaking my head "aawww im disapointed you were doing so well there tut tut" she flirts with me loads and i get close but her fat m8 comes up from behind and before i can include her in the interaction shes dragged her off.I watch this chick a bit all nyte she is obviously an attention junkie and everytime a guy talks to her (pretty often as shes hot) but mainly cos shes a bit mashed fatty and her friends always cock block.
Backup turns up and pretty much spends the rest of the night throwing herself at me of which i deflect all advances!!
My m8 opens a 2 set in the beer garden so as hes chatting to one i get chatting to her m8 both hot,which initially goes well but then 2 of my m8s turn up and start cock blocking/trying to get in there also.This soon becomes uncomfortable for her i try to carry on ignoring them but three guys talking over each other at the same time was never gona go well.She and her friend leave soon after that.I said to one of the lads what were u doing there uv got a bird and u saw i was chatting to that chick dont be such a knob i wouldnt do that to you!! i know in real life im gona get cock blocked regularly and i need to learn how to handle this so i wasnt 2 pissed off about it.The rest of the night the place just got deader and deader my m8 buggered off with a girl and i got more and more bored.The thought did cross my mind of trying to fuck backup but she was wasted by this time and i couldnt be assed by this.

I didnt get one number/kiss or anything tonight.
This was due to my town being dead which im realizing is hurting me more and more.
Im still wussing out!! i could have done a good few more openers and maybe got a few more numbers!!

Question

How do you guys/did you guys stop yourself from wussing out on opening a hot chick/s???
Im finding it way 2 easy to make up some lame excuse not 2 then i kick myself for not doing it

Those who risk nothing, do nothing, achieve nothing,become nothing!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Lovefish For This Useful Post:
Jaz (28-12-2011)