View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default "Hi, we haven't met before have we?" - 23-12-2011, 05:40 PM

Hello and Merry xmas to everyone,

Haven't written anything on here for ages but just thought I write a little something just to let everyone I am still around.

For those who don't me, which is probably quite a few people on here now, I have been doing game for nearly two years now and I i'd thought i do a little piece on openers.

After two years, the openers I use for mixed sets consisting of two, three, four or more people are:

"Hi, I know this is a little strange but I just wanted to come over and say hello, how is everyone (or you if direct the question just to target which you can do and most of the time its the easiest way)?"

"Hi, we haven't met have we? (You can wait for them to say their name, they usually do) I'm alastair, nice to meet you"

With the second opener although It is a question, you dont really ask it in a quesiton form, you arent saying "Hi, do I know you" cos that sucks.

You are saying, we havent met but now we have cos I wanted it to happen.

They are all you will ever need, ever. I promise you, no matter who you are with, what time of night, the noise level, the environement, how big the set is, how mixed the set is, this is all you will need.

So why do I use these? Well....

They show 100% confidence. They set a perfect frame. They are short and there is no messing around.

They are basically saying hello, I want to talk you and your friends, or maybe just her if say it just to the girl.

I have NEVER been shot day with this opener, ever. Not that I have been with to others but these are certainly what I have the most and quickest sucess with.

Some of you may be saying, well that's all great but then what? What do you talk about after? How do you

Keep the conversation going
Build Comfort
Attraction
Escialte
Close
etc etc etc

I shant go into that now in too much detail if any as this is about openers but I will do later posts on this thread.

For now though, after I say one of the two openers I say.

"So what have you all (or you) been up today?"
"Hows your week been"
"Who are you here with"
"Why are you all (or you) out"

It should just flow from there if you can control the frame.

Im sure there will be questions etc please do post them.

In the next post I do on this thread I'll go into more detail after the initail opening and talk about comfort mainly and then attraction, kino and escialtion etc finally leading to the close and the types of close and how quickly you can get there, you'd be suprised, trust me

Hope you are well

Ali

Hank Moody