View Single Post
(#15)
Old
I don't know who I am anymore

Default 22-12-2011, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
it does work k, but in a diff way

it works because the noobs think its a magic bullet... therefore giving them confidence to approach. Eventually they realise

"Oh i can pretty much say anythin here" but u cant tell them that. they gotta work it out alone

infact if you put somethin in the nood section I.e

* this section is for the new guys, once u realise that the canned material isnt what works, but you...

once you realise that the words you say when you approach dont matter & you can pretty much say anythin as long as ur awesome...

then stay in this section.... once u are ready to accept that PUA isnt about lines, & material & its about being awsome

& finaly.... once u have approached a shit load of women... & been told to fuck off.... or fucked them... it doesnt matter the outcome,

but once you have realised after lots of approached that the words are just 7% of their meaning... and the rest is just you!!

then move on to the main section. Untill then.... keep note of how many bitches floss & let us know when you wanna take the big steps**
I couldn't have put it better myself.
This is exactly it. They'd guys need to learn these fundemental principles themselves. You can't just tell them to be confident and expect them to act confident. Confidence comes from competence.