(#13)
Old
MASTER PUA
Starcastle Champion

Default 22-12-2011, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaz View Post
Excellent post K.

Unfortunately, you hit the nail on the head. I'm afraid the "golden age" of this forum has been and gone. The passion has just died out for allot of the older member (myself included). The quality of posts has plummeted and the hive mind has now become arrogant and hostile towards anything remotely “pua” related. So quite obviously, it scares off new guys. I will take some of this responsibility, but this is a community and we must all do our bit if we want to inject some life back into it. For those that can remember the 2009 early 2010 years of the forum, it was a totally different place. Some really great content was being written. I would even say; we actually did have the best PUA forum on the net. What we have now is a bad reputation. Not just online but in the field too (I’ll take responsibility for that).

A beginner’s forum may well be a good idea but I think allot of us have to change our attitude towards new guys as we are not very accommodating to them anymore. The constant bickering and snarky humours needs to be toned down too, it’s almost become PUAchan this place.

I hope that there will be a renaissance period at some point in the future. But it’s just up to us as if we want it or not.

That’s my thought anyway.
i shall do my best to adhere to this!

* Insert Funny Tag Line *