MASTER PUA

Default 22-12-2011, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_phaD View Post
WHAT THE FUCK.
You got invited upstairs?
WHY DID YOU LEAVE
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Cos i remeber Phil or someone saying on here make sex no big deal and leave it to a later date,then she will want it even more!! Obviously stuffed it,shoulda went with my gut feeling,which i will do next time.Ah you live and learn right!!

Awesome social proof from the kiss on the neck...

cheers man with it was on my balls tho haha

Jealous blondie - NICE

well ill give blond a try for the first time still not sure tho:S

You mention she is recently single,, get some sex, DO NOT expect LTR.....

Yep thinking i may be a rebound fuck but so what,i wont be complaining

She said comments about you being shit in bed because she is jealous because you are fucking her best friend...
Bad move, you should have held it in and let loose on the forum or to one of the forum dudes! You shown her your weaknesses.. but oh well.. she's just a girl

yeh i realize that,but i lost it cos it felt like a friend stabbing me in the back,cos i trusted her rather than if i just fucked her i wouldnt care about the comment so much

Your Questions
First answer:
Continue fucking ALL OF THEM!!!
BUT - STOP talking to them about each other. This is your slip up.
You have women on the go, you're getting laid (or at least the offers are rolling in), but you are talking to them about the others. Yes it makes them slightly jealous, but too jealous and they fucking ruin your ego with one smooth comment about preferring women.

i know i slipped up by trying to much to be an open and honest guy,when i should be open and honest about just certain things right!!

I think you'll find Phantom is interested, just her mate wanted to end your fuck buddy relationship.

mmm never considered that?? but why she not contacted me then?!

Continue at backups flat.. say you were just in a shitty mood.. get comfortable with her.. more kino, more flirting, but FOCUS on her and DO NOT MENTION OTHER GIRLS.. shit, tell her you're only interested in her.. bet she would continue fucking you

screw that i aint interested in sleeping with back up anymore maybe still Phantom but im thinking be rid and get out there and get some fresh meat!! live in abundance

I still stand by what I said - careful what you tell women, they can be evil in many ways

Your Thoughts
I bet Phantom hasn't even fucked anyone else. Even if she has, so what, so have you.

yeh maybe its back ups jelous and getting me to think that?? im really not fussed if she is fucking someone else,but like i said she aint contacted me at all and im not expecting that she will tbh

I seriously doubt your funnyness is affecting your lays. Yes women like humor. But I'm not that funny, I'm quite a serious person, and I get laid.. You seem to have it decent enough with the humor.. you have crowds round watching you and your mate fuck about.. thats good shit

I dno maybe my talk is ok then,ive always just wanted to get girls pissing their pants laughing and i always feel like my talks 2 generic and not getting the laughs.Im not terrible obv and do have some funny shit to say,maybe i just want it a bit more consistently,im sure with time a practice this to will improve with time

As for your last paragraph about not being invited. I've always been like that. I think there are two types of people. Ones that get invited to events n shit. Ones that don't.
However I think the solution is.. for you to be the INVITER. Make an event and get everyone to go... your social proof keeps rising, keep it up man
thats a good call make the event myself,its still an aim to be the invited cool guy tho! rather than the guy who always feels (probs not the truth tho) left out of stuff like that

As always Alpha big thumbs up for you advice,think ur one of the few that can be arsed with my waffling haha

Those who risk nothing, do nothing, achieve nothing,become nothing!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Lovefish For This Useful Post: