(#22)
Old
Deleted

Default 21-12-2011, 08:16 AM

WHAT THE FUCK.
You got invited upstairs?
WHY DID YOU LEAVE
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Awesome social proof from the kiss on the neck...

Jealous blondie - NICE
You mention she is recently single,, get some sex, DO NOT expect LTR.....

She said comments about you being shit in bed because she is jealous because you are fucking her best friend...
Bad move, you should have held it in and let loose on the forum or to one of the forum dudes! You shown her your weaknesses.. but oh well.. she's just a girl

Your Questions
First answer:
Continue fucking ALL OF THEM!!!
BUT - STOP talking to them about each other. This is your slip up.
You have women on the go, you're getting laid (or at least the offers are rolling in), but you are talking to them about the others. Yes it makes them slightly jealous, but too jealous and they fucking ruin your ego with one smooth comment about preferring women.

I think you'll find Phantom is interested, just her mate wanted to end your fuck buddy relationship.

Continue at backups flat.. say you were just in a shitty mood.. get comfortable with her.. more kino, more flirting, but FOCUS on her and DO NOT MENTION OTHER GIRLS.. shit, tell her you're only interested in her.. bet she would continue fucking you

I still stand by what I said - careful what you tell women, they can be evil in many ways

Your Thoughts
I bet Phantom hasn't even fucked anyone else. Even if she has, so what, so have you.

I seriously doubt your funnyness is affecting your lays. Yes women like humor. But I'm not that funny, I'm quite a serious person, and I get laid.. You seem to have it decent enough with the humor.. you have crowds round watching you and your mate fuck about.. thats good shit

As for your last paragraph about not being invited. I've always been like that. I think there are two types of people. Ones that get invited to events n shit. Ones that don't.
However I think the solution is.. for you to be the INVITER. Make an event and get everyone to go... your social proof keeps rising, keep it up man