View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Deleted

Default 20-12-2011, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenePoole View Post
I was still living with my ex at the time so it probably wasn't the best time to start seeing a new girl - that's what I mean by managing. Didn't wanna piss of my ex because I still liked her even though it wasn't working at the time. Liked the new girl but couldn't see her much because of the ex. It's just easier 1 woman at a time for me

I did ask her, but she didn't really know how to explain apart from she didn't think we were compatible.
I don't think it could have gone anywhere long term so I'm not sure why I'm so cut up about it. She even had the nerve to try and kiss me on the face on the way out, to which I just avoided and closed the door. Bizarre.
Get the fuck away from your ex for starters. That is just unhealthy for the soul.
You are cut up about it because you probably wanted it to go further...
She obviously wasn't getting the correct vibes from you, considering you lived with your ex.
You sound bitter towards her. Best she walk away early if she has different expectations..

Quote:
Originally Posted by daleinthedark View Post

Though with your particular preference for girls who must meet a certain criteria of innocence and social sexuality I am surprised you would let 1 of these rarities pass if they came along...
LOL - Agreed

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenePoole View Post
I think I don't have quite the criteria you think or I think I do sometimes. I certainly don't want sexual inexperience. I like it when a girl knows what she wants and that includes doing things in the past that they wouldn't do again. I just find it hard to understand some things sometimes especially when you haven't done them yourself, I think that's the problem.

I just have difficulty letting go of things sometimes and yes that's a bit needy but it takes some thinking about and controlling. It's like even though I know it couldn't have worked, I have this overriding feeling to try and understand from her point of view why it wouldn't work. I think it's probably best that I deleted them off my Facebook but in the back of my head, I'm hoping they would contact me again in the future (needy). Anyway, I'm sure it'll all be sorted when I find another girl.
What is hard to understand??

Woman has a lesbian encounter.. she was probably drunk, got a huge ego rush from it, or just actually liked women for a bit.. it is not a threat to your manlyness or anything.

You have to think about what REALLY matters. And as Kowalski has mentioned on this forum which has massively helped me, you CAN stop thinking about shit.

Example,
Girl has done anal and you havent. This makes you extra uncomfortable. What you guna do? Keep running through situations, scenarios, in your head and wondering if you will be good, will she like it as much, are you good enough, you feel less manly, why do you feel less manly blah blah yeah yeah its all negative shit.

Or. EVERY TIME IT ENTERS YOUR HEAD. You tell yourself to stop being a little bitch, man up, think about something better, something positive, something you wana think about.
The girl is with you for a reason.
The girl currently enjoys sex with you.
She has another hole for you to shove it in when you feel like it.
She's had it stuffed before, but guess what, the pussy has also been filled before.

It is irrelevant shit, it doesn't MATTER, and you CAN make yourself feel better.

Went off on a tangent there but I think it applies to a lot of issues here
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
GenePoole (20-12-2011), Lovefish (22-12-2011)