View Single Post
(#7)
Old
MASTER PUA
Starcastle Champion

Default 18-12-2011, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stein View Post
What's wrong with being patient with people if you like them and you're enjoying yourself anyway?
exactly... so why keep tryin all night, why not just wait till next time u see her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stein View Post
I personally think that's both more respectable and more likely to get you laid than to get all pissed off cos she didn't hop on your dick instantly, kick her out and have a wank like a bad ass.
i never mentioned gettin pissed off. i just dont think adult women should be on a 3rd date or whatever still pretending like she is a virgin, and buying into that shit is the worst thing u can do... just say blatantly

Look, ur clearly not ready, shall we continue this next time. granted i havent had to deal with this much anymore...

infact what i tend to do, is kiss the girl... wait until its gettin really good... then stop

go back to what i was doing.

try doin this 3 or 4 times. see how u get on with tha! (usually i would do tha then send them home & just fuck them next time but its if you have got time since she is goin home + u known her for 18 months if she doesnt put out id just let it go)

but whatever you do, if she ever says NO STOP or slow down or anythin like tha... dont just keep tryin! get some self resepct.

i do remember recently actuall, the girl said to me You need to slow down your getting ahead of yourself. wernt even doin anythin

baring in mind i told her why i was goin around. so about 5 mins later i left. not seen her since. this woman was 38. i mean WTF!!!

its all a game for them. U take their ability to control the word no in the situation, u kill off their game.

become the woman in the situation, stop before she does.

* Insert Funny Tag Line *
The Following User Says Thank You to Phil For This Useful Post:
Lovefish (18-12-2011)