View Single Post
(#2)
Old
MASTER PUA
Starcastle Champion

Default 17-12-2011, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinpusher View Post
I'm feeling like a bit of an AFC with this Blonde 7. We'll call her WB7, because her christian name begins with W.

WB7 and I met up when I was on match.com about 18 months ago. We went on one date, it went well (k-close), arranged to meet up a few days later but she stood me up. Deleted me from FB about 3 months later and dropped off the radar. I FB'd her about 2 months ago to try and relight this one, and we went out last week for AFC style dinner date, which went well.

She's coming to my town next week and my intention is to f-close her (it'll never happen in her town because she lives with her family).

I'm going to suggest "a bite to eat" at mine (not dinner) with a false time constraint- i.e., I have to be up early for work the next day so she can't stay long (she will have to as well). I have every reason to expect she'll say yes.

So, I've got her in my gaff and it's effectively date no. 3. But I need a few tips to encourage her to stay so that we can get nekked and have some fun. Any words from the wise?
u met her on match.com...

she is shagging.

dont try & hide what u want. Just say come to mine, ill cook for you... and i think its about time we jsut had an animal style fuck!

do u think when u ask her to come for food she doesn't know what ur after.

* Insert Funny Tag Line *