View Single Post
(#13)
Old
Deleted

Default 15-12-2011, 08:08 AM

Okay first.

That girl that came into town to see you that has a boyfriend was fishing for compliments and you gave into it!

The thing with black cat is fucking weird. Wern't you fucking her like last week?

Ex's are dicks. FACT

Stop worrying so much about whether you number or fuck or facebook close. A close is a close. I think you're still slightly sucked into the whole PUA thing of getting an instant day game fuck close from tescos. This doesn't often happen. Just get what you can, escalate at a comfortable speed and take it from there.

You are clearly surrounded by lots of women. Use it to your advantage.

Not sure why you're getting kiss rejections... but laugh it off don't let it affect your state. Try playing it up a bit, tell the girl to kiss your cheek, then your nose, then your lips? Maybe you kiss at the wrong time. Did you say you went in for a kiss after a joke? Make sure you get some kino in first... maybe she felt uncomfortable.. Don't make it awkward.. look her deep in the eyes more, women love it. Just take a step back and have a think about the situation from her point of view, do you think she felt weird?

You can play both mates at the same time. I've done it before. You can't know if they talk about you, but who cares. I fucked one and did stuff with the other and they were best friends and they both even talked to me about the other one... play it cool, show interest in both. Having said that, from your field reports, they are obviously crazy.

Love reading your field reports.. try formatting the text, make the dates into bold by wrapping [b] and the [ /b] closing tag around (remove the space)

Edit: Look how the bold text is nice:
You're doing well dude