View Single Post
(#9)
Old
MASTER PUA
Jason's Pong Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Hexxagon Champion, Breakout Champion, Zookeeper Champion

Default 04-12-2011, 04:06 PM

Nice post Phil. Very relevant to my weekend. I've had this both sides.

On Friday I pulled a girl and she kept on mentioning this other girl who I'd been flirting with. She came across as needy and jealous. How did I react, it made me fancy the other girl more and I went and pulled her instead (both I work with btw in a small office, awkward Monday coming!!). By pulling I mean just kissing with these 2.

Last night I'm out with girl number 2 and a few others. Some guy who she fancies joins us and she is all over him and not even giving me the tie of day. Difficult situation and nothing I can do to stop it really. I'm understandably jealous, but try not to show it. The guys invite us back to theirs. Now I'm not going to sit there and watch a girl I quite like end up in bed with some dive instructor dude (god how's that for island stereotype), so I excuse myself and leave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
a) futher question & find out more info

b) act diff so they ask you whats up then have a talk about it
Yeah so girl number 1 did both of these. She is hot and I did previously fancy her, but it killed it for me this. How else could she have reacted though? I was hot on the other girl to be honest and she can't just ignore that. Maybe she should have just said, right he's dicking me about here, I'm just going to have fun with someone else. I would have been more inclined to chase her then most likely.

Me, I didn't really do point a), but I was not acting myself for sure. I was very quiet and anyone with an ounce of social awareness would probably realise upset. I will take this on board though and not question if she fucked him or not. Second point is harder. How can I not act differently? Our rapport previously was based on flirting and mutual attraction. Now, that's lost our social relationship is different. I can't just not see her as I see these people every day, such a small island! I can't ignore her as then I'm reacting to my own jealousy again which is needy. Difficult one, any advice would be appreciated?

Ps I am aware I got a taste of my own medicine a bit here, so maybe deserved this!