View Single Post
(#62)
Old
Deleted

Default 02-12-2011, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volta View Post
Absolutely love the brutal honesty in this post... I think we've all been there, I certainly have. A friend of mine pulled the "Get with 10 other girls, and then see if she's so special" trick, which usually helped me sort of "ration out" my emotional investment untill I met someone that I believed was actually worth getting invested in.

My advice would be just to get some perspective, you could go out and pull any girl you want, she's gorgeous and could probably do the same, but she's sticking with you for a reason. Just get into the mindset that YOU ARE THE PRIZE in this game, and she should be working her ass off to keep you.

At the end of the day, you're posting on a Pickup artist forum, obviously you've had experience in chatting up random girls, so chill out.

All the best, Jack.
Yes it was brutal honesty, was having a shit day and getting mega frustrated with myself..

I've started a personal blog so that every time I feel all this shit, I can feed it to the blog instead of the girls/this site.

Kowalski tells me my I need to stop thinking about whatever bothers me and think about something else. I keep trying this, I'm even actively practicing so I can direct my thoughts elsewhere. I can't seem to get a technique on this though. Things just don't EXIT my head. Anyone have advice on this?

I guess you're right. I am awesome, I can pull other women if I wanted, and yeah she could pull dudes but she isn't...

I read somewhere that once you get cheated on, you'll never be able to fully trust a woman again. Not sure on the truth of this but since I first ever got cheated on, I've not been able to trust since...

I look forward to reading my blog in a year.