View Single Post
(#2)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 30-11-2011, 07:29 PM

Backup rang me monday and i went to hang with her we just chill and watch drag me to hell,not the horniest film ever lol nothing happens and i dont worry about it much tbh
tuesday phantom was supposed to come over i was thinking about it all day even banged a film on but couldnt help it i was still thinking about her,she then doesnt show when she says she would,im like leave it leave it,after a half hour of fretting i text her she like im at backups having a cup of tea,then an hour later shes like im really tired luv can we do another nyte thursday or friday?? i was like i might be free friday ill text u closer 2 it!! in my head this feels like a conspiracy or sumat.I need to stop thinking about it!!!
Night off people 2nyte then i got a m8 over 2mora shes a female chode i guess.Ive been trying to help her shes been chasing this guy for ages and ive been trying to drop hints but she wasnt getting it.She then txts me saying he went on a date with another girl i was like good!! and explained a few home truths to her about what i have seen of the situation (i seem to be getting way better at reading interactions with people) so maybe i can help her!!

thoughts
i seem to be moving away from some of my chode m8s.Im trying to hang wid alpha guys i can watch and learn from as well as they seem to make me look better.
Giving value is good and i really like helping people as well as it seems to help my social proof as well as i like doing it.
Advantage of small towns is it is easier to get social proof,as long as its good proof it can really help your cause.
I still need to work on congruence im still way 2 outcome dependant i still keep getting that wierd empty feeling inside urgh even tho i keep telling myself its bullshit.The same with thinking about girls coming over 2 much.
I still need to take the piss out of women more,still way 2 nice!!
Im finally starting to see what not caring about sex can do,saying what you think without thinking about it and just doing rather than thinking about it, being demanding is also great.
I have someone coming to see me everyday this week or im going to hang with someone,this has never happened before now it was just me in my flat on my own,this is progress and more social interactions 2.
My self confidence seems to be slowly boosting up.
I am now truly starting to see why this is called "game" this is more addictive than xbox,i now live for the weekends, i think of it like an rpg you get a tough bit u get stuck on and cant do so you keep dying then suddenly you get a break through and you level up plus sometimes you get a perk with that haha
WOW major life goal achieved sumat i never thought i would have had especially this early in the scheme of doing this,maybe a case of right place right time right actions?!
ps it turns out phantoms older brother used to beat me up at school,ah feels like karma came back around finally haha

Those who risk nothing, do nothing, achieve nothing,become nothing!!

Last edited by Lovefish; 01-12-2011 at 02:28 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lovefish For This Useful Post:
Snake Eyes (05-12-2011)