View Single Post
(#3)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 27-08-2009, 08:44 AM

I've got a few thoughts on this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hustler25 View Post

9) Replying with overly thought answers to simple questions.

Adding unecessary details/irrelevance to an answer or trying too hard to come up with/think of an intelligent answer, witty reposte to a simple question such as; 'Where are you from?'
This isn't a criticism more how this can be misinterpreted. Sometimes I like to go off on a random tangent but if you stick to simple answers you're going to appear pretty boring. So don't try and be clever and think of an amazing answer but if you have a random trail of thought triggered by the question then follow it otherwise you'll be Mr dull simple answers.

Quote:
7) Projecting Overly Positive Bodylanguage too early

Don't approach and open with overly positive bodylanguage, give it only when it becomes deserved. Approach with confidence and self assuredness yes, but conveying too much positivity towards them straight off the bat can make them feel as if they've won you over already and that you have already validated them and inturn make them feel that you are seeking value and validation from them in return.
While I agree you should keep this in mind I don't think it's true all the time. You can go up to a girl and pick her up (literally!)and be successful, that's definitely showing positivity straight away. You can go up to a girl and grab her hand or touch her hair and compliment her and things will go great, I think it's down to your style and how you are feeling.

Quote:
1) Pecking

Leaning in to hear a women speaking, then leaning in further to say something to her, in a back and forth motion. This subcommunicates that she has the dominant power in a conversation, what she is saying is percieved to be of more importance than what you have to say. Instead lean back, talk louder if necessary so that the conversation appears more evenly split or get her to lean in further toward you if you wish. If she's not leaning toward you and you're having to lean in to hear her then tell her to speak louder so you don't have to do this.
I don't think leaning in is such a bad thing because it shows you are interested but don't do it all the time hang back too. If you constantly stay back she might think you are not into her so when you do go in for the kiss it'll seem weird because you have been mr aloof all night. When you lean in touch her but with intent then when you do go in for a kiss it won't seem weird.

"Is it wrong for a man to love his guitar?"

"It is if he puts his balls between the strings, and strums himself to ecstasy!"