View Single Post
(#29)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 25-11-2011, 04:26 AM

there's a difference between 'soft' traits about your personality that you tell a girl and needy traits. Needy traits should be dealt with by yourself on your own time, but if they're still present with you at the time they should never be revealed to a girl. Soft traits are little side things that you'd not want your mates to know about (I once cried at the end of some movie) but that she'd understand/know you're more than just surface deep... plus it builds a deeper connection between you two sharing little reveals.

Think of it in the viewpoint of the girl as well, in if you were a girl what would you want in a guy. Or, even better, lets reverse the roles.

I once had a girl from my school blurt out to me on first date right after making out that one of her ex's sexually abused her. When I became completely turned off to her after that (but still 'socially acceptable') she couldn't understand why I was the fourth guy who acted that way, and the date ended not to long after (with her nearly in tears). But... for weeks she continued to pursue me and re-initiate me whenever she saw me around. She was a needy girl and I wanted nothing to do with it, and rightfully so.

Its the same way girls feel when a guy reveals himself to be a needy fuck.

"Staythefuckaway, idontneedtodealwithhisneedyass type attitude."

and they have every right to be so.
The Following User Says Thank You to lucidfer For This Useful Post:
Phil (25-11-2011)