View Single Post
(#27)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 24-11-2011, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
yes, infact its all this sharing that ruins relationships.

u dont need to know

it just causes jealousy, anger, resentment & more insecurities.

Just dont ask, and enjoy whatever u have in the moment & what u do together.

what she does away from u shouldnt concern u, its her life.

relationships should be about telling if you want to, never prying. & just bein there for eachother wen nessry. and havin fun!

not talkin about ur feelings, draggin eachother down, asking if you still like me, do you love me, who was your first, do u love me most of everyone u loved, how many u fucked, am i the best, please dnt leave me...
lets talk more about negative stuff with a hope of getting a reply that makes me feel a little less insecure for a few seconds.... then feed on that need

ITS CALLED (emotional) LEEEEECHING!!!!!!!! (my word)
I disagree. You have to share things to have any committed LTR.
I'm not saying you should share stuff about exes or past shags or whatever but there are other things you have to talk about on deep levels, bring emotions into it or the LTR just won't develop.

At the end of the day, you just have to be who you are and you will eventually find a similar girl. Avoiding negative patterns is the key. It's fine to come on here wanting to change a few things about yourself or your life but most PUA crap is about copy cat-ing other people and that can NEVER work to your advantage.

Last edited by GenePoole; 24-11-2011 at 01:45 PM.