View Single Post
(#22)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 24-11-2011, 07:15 AM

[quote=al_phaD;58869]Well I would NOT be okay with my girl meeting exs...
[\QUOTE]

If she preferred shagging him to shagging you she would still be with him and not with you.

Quote:
If she is slightly off with me, I don't assume she is cheating but I do feel mega uncomfortable and start wondering if her problem is with me or not.

I seem to seek value from women. I need them to be happy with me, I need to be impressing them
To be fair, 95% of men spend their whole lives feeling just like this. I used to be like this myself. Honesty I was the neediest man-bitch on planet earth when I was young. Not only that but most mens reactions to what happens when relationships go wrong is become even more needy and desperate - to "try harder" to please and suck up to the next one.

At least you know that you have to change so your already ahead of the game compared to most guys. Your obviously getting some flow of decent women even in your current state, so just imagine the uber man-whore you will become when you get this shit sorted, use that as inspiration, TBH I'm already jealous of the endless procession of fanny you will one day enjoy
The Following User Says Thank You to sapphire For This Useful Post: