Old
Deleted

Default 22-11-2011, 12:57 PM

So:
Realise my own awesomeness
Increase my own sense of value however means necessary
Give a girl my trust but drop her like a rock if she breaks it
Be the MAN
Bite tongue and don't say the needy shit (I struggle with this, shit just plays on my mind for ages!!! How can you stop thinking about this shit?)
Get more sex by being less needy
Don't be controlling

Something I am sketchy on is.. When girls ask me questions like:
"What do you think of me chatting to dudes?"
"What about me chatting to exs?"
"What about meeting dudes or exs?"

Ideally I don't fucking want the girl to want to do any of this!!! So what are you meant to say? I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE saying "sure go chat to whoever", I feel I am giving her permission to fuck me over, this is my conscious thought process

It is annoying. Why do women have to ask these probing questions which make my mind wonder.. I have also noticed, that women HATE it when you seem to not trust them.. they HATE HATE HATE it... it makes them sad and emotionally back off from you which is bad in a relationship.. so I do see the need for biting your tongue, but shit just goes in my head too much.

I also feel like, if I set women boundaries, they will just want to push them like kids do..

It is almost as if, I wish I was less in tune with myself, cos then I maybe wouldn't think about shit as much, and I'd just whiz through life like charlie sheen