View Single Post
(#5)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 07-11-2011, 12:00 AM

no, in fact I'm pretty much given up on trying to get with anyone at my school of 650 students. Hell, I make out with one girl, and the next night half the school knows. When she wants a relationship immediately and I say no way, I lose half a dozen friends because I refuse to belong to any single clique. It's bullshit of the highest degree, and I won't sink to their level to play silly games.

Art school kids are fucked in the head... their campus is so tightly knit that drama gets blown up 20 times fold what it should, to the point I don't care about gaming there anymore. I'm so glad I live off campus and spend most of my time with people from outside the school... plus I don't want to burn any bridges with other people in my major (animators tend to rely on one another in the job market, and help each other know about job opportunities.)

Snakeeyes, your best bet would be to act like it's nothing at all... some girls will be put off, and others will be attracted. And honestly, you'd really only want the ones who are attracted to that sort of behavior anyway, so wouldn't they all be doing you a favor by making their intentions to you clear?

only downside is it might get a little boring for the next week or three as everyone tries to figure out where your attitude stands...
The Following User Says Thank You to lucidfer For This Useful Post:
Snake Eyes (07-11-2011)