Thread: Am I weird???
View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default Am I weird??? - 05-11-2011, 10:13 PM

I've just turned thirty...

Had a bit of a look around and reaffirmed my view that I've not done the things that I should've been doing in my twenties... Lads holidays, regular nights out etc.
One of the main reasons was that for the past five years I've been working full time and training as a Commercial Pilot part-time. Prior to this I was doing an Engineering degree. Anyway, long story short - I don't feel like I've actually enjoyed my life.
The other major factor is that my mates are of the 'if-it-has-a-pulse-date-it-till-she-dumps-you' type... So... as soon as some random fat bird pays them a bit of attention they ditch everyone and don't emerge until they get dumped, usually six months... in some cases it's been ten years...

Anyhow, my view is that you should only accept the best. I've had stunners and I don't see why I should accept THIRD best...

I want the best out of life in every area and I'm willing to work for it. Looking to myself first for areas of improvement...

In a word guys; I'm finding it hard relating to my so called mates and how they will try and 'settle down' with any old 'hippo-croc-pig'.

These guys also think being single is a disease...

Also, am I the only person who thinks that you should aim for the best you can?

Anyone else had similar experiences?

Confused,

Giggidity.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Quagmire For This Useful Post:
Jaz (30-01-2012), nova (29-01-2012)