View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default Sex Dilemma - All of a sudden, I can't get it up - 01-11-2011, 07:41 PM

about 3-4 months ago i gamed a spanish girl 9.5. In a small town, she's the coolest hottest girl here, totally open to sexual experiences, likes the same style, music, cloths, and we get on really great. She's up for open relationships and 3some's (although we havn't had one yet). We talk for hours. She told me a few times that i'm one of the sexiest guys she's ever met.

I don't have a huge amount of sexual experience, she does. I spent a lot of time researching sexual techniques. My problem was always that I came too quick, but by working out my pm muscles i could last much longer. Through practice, I had a multiple orgasm with her where i came, continued fucking here and came again without loosing my hard on. I can go down on her and give her a clit orgasm followed by a gspot orgasm, and then fuck her after this.

BUT here lyes the problem

About 3 weeks ago, we tried to have a quicky one morning and I couldn't get it up. It was the first time it ever happend me. So i put it down to already having 3 orgasm's the night before. Then, we were in a club one night, and she pulled me into the wheelchair bathroom to fuck. Again I couldn't get it up. We had a few more night of fucking but more and more consistently I couldn't get it up. Last night i couldn't get it up for the whole night. I gave her 5 orgasm's over the night but I didn't even have one myself. My dick just switched off. We're totally open about discussing it. I read the book Sex God Method. This explains that this problem is basically that you can't be anxious and get aroused at the same time and the solution is to relax and switch off your brain. But i was relaxed and still my dick was switched off. It just amazes me that this 9.5 girl that i like so much is on top of me grinding, and i can't for the life of me get it up... A totally crazy situation.

So now we're ending the whole thing because she thinks i'm not attracted to her and I'm not having any orgasm's.

Solutions without stupid comments please!!