View Single Post
(#30)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 27-10-2011, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
women like him because of his willingness to put himself in harms way for her.

women still get wet over valour & chivalry.

if your a pussy & your girl is out & some guy saves her!! she is either gonna fuck him... or if she is in love with u and doesnt, she was defo tempted.

its natural for women to love protection.

ur better fighting for your woman and taking a beating but giving your all for her.

than pussying out to save a slap! as long as a girl sees you are willing to fight to protect her... i dont think she will ever cheat on u. ( this does not include starting fights just so u can show her u fightin, this is u protecting her! not being a dickhead bully)

UNLESS SHE IS A PROPER SELFISH SLAG
While I agree with all of that 100% I think there is more too. Lots of characters are 'protective', movies and books throw up lots of life and death situations that give them the chance to be...but in Twilight he's also controlling.

That's something second wave feminsim conditioned a whole generation of women to lash out against at all cost. Women in the 1970s/80s were told: If a man even thinks about trying to control you or acts like he's your daddy ATTACK and REJECT him...

Now that generation went on to become the bitter unfullfilled hippy liberal perennially single mothers of many of the girls we're all chasing today.

And I think at least some of these women look at their mum and think...'I don't like how all that feminist bullshit worked out for you mum, thanks to it I never had/knew my daddy properly so I'm not about to kick up a stink and do one every time a guy I meet acts like one just a little bit...because guess what I kinda like/need it.'