View Single Post
(#18)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 27-10-2011, 01:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucidfer View Post
how forward are you with your m8 about doing PUA? I've found it's really good to have someone who isn't a wing that knows that I'm doing PUA... they kinda help anchor me every once in a while if I need it... but it can also come back to bite you in the ass if you're not careful.

Slow and steady... it's not a race. This is your life. Think of 'pickup' as just another skill set you can learn, and that this is all for a long-term concept of improving who you are, rather than just getting girls.

Birds don't bring happiness... (more often than not they bring problems). Birds are someone to share your happiness that you've already internalized. Happiness comes from a fulfilled id and ego. If you need ego boost after this, try sarging without any goals of number or f-closing. Leave them wanting you, and go home alone thinking that she's wishing she would get more of you. You'll feel a lot better about yourself and how far you've come.

Why not? Hot girls do it all the time...
I already told this guy and a few others about pua before,all the same answer "Im ok i dont need it" theyve obviously not hit the rock bottom i have to feel i need to get this shit sorted.Im looking more for guys who can teach me stuff that have experience,tho obviously all wings are welcome
Ok man good sugestions there. Ill just head out on saturday and chill with it,no motives just have fun.
Tbh ive got someone lined up for lunch on saturday so ill see how that goes.If it keeps my mind off that other chick its all good.I dont even wanna think about her anymore i just wanna move on,but my brain keeps rolling her around like weve been married 20yrs rather than seeing each other three weeks.Very wierd stuff
tbh im just going to throw myself all the harder into my mma annd weight training,as this shit really makes me feel good

Those who risk nothing, do nothing, achieve nothing,become nothing!!

Last edited by Lovefish; 27-10-2011 at 01:55 AM.