View Single Post
(#15)
Old
MASTER PUA
Helicopter Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to daleinthedark
Default 26-10-2011, 01:59 PM

Lovefish I have been playing with this in my head all day and I think you have grown too emotionally attached to what you hoped would be FB but deeper down you really wanted a relationship.

I remember you saying that you've just come out of a relationship so chances are it's hard to separate relationship behaviour with just a bit of fun and I'm sorry to hear you feel a bit upset.

I think like the others say, because you have placed so much ownus on having these 2 girls, by not getting them you have seen it as a failure. Hence why the main advice being is just to have fun.

PU is just being social but with girls. Become social with everbody then add intent with women, but most of all have fun with your interactions. Like you said the other week when you just spent time with that girl, enjoy it mate then the rest will come.

By setting a solid goal of sleeping with a certain number of people or especially 1 person in particular you can often fail or lose sight of what you really want.

What do you really want? is it just to get laid lots or do you want another relationship? I would suggest having a bit of meditation time and thinking about what you want and how you want to get it...

Hope you're ok though

Be desireless. Be awesome. Be gone
The Following User Says Thank You to daleinthedark For This Useful Post:
Lovefish (26-10-2011)