View Single Post
(#35)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 26-10-2011, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_phaD View Post
You have to change your thinking from "guy uses girl for sex" in a ONS. It takes two to tango. Single ladies go out on the town hoping to pull as well. It's not about the girl "needing sex" nor is it about her getting used by a dude giving it her but she wanted marriage.
I don't think it's quite the same though I see what you're getting at.
Girls might be going out to find someone but they're hoping it might last longer whereas a guy is out to pull but not necessarily take it any further afterwards. Granted, there are probably many different reasons.
If all girls just had only a sexual need then it would be pretty easy for them to go out and get it, a girl on the pull ALWAYS pulls but the fact is that many girls don't pull any more than the men do otherwise their numbers would be much much higher, they need something more than just some random guy to pull.

Quote:
That is why lots of couples, happy couples, get in to swinging, threesomes, moresomes, sex parties, etc etc etc. Cos after being married 5 or 10 years, and you don't feel emotionally/physically threatened by her, cos you can give her orgasms all day long, it won't bother you as much when you start to experience other things.
Some unhappy couples also think it will save their relationship but it actually ends it because they can't cope with seeing their partner do it. Works both ways.

My mind is not totally closed as I can see how I don't judge others for doing this, I just judge my LTRs - it's a bizarre way of thinking I realise and I want to change, just need a lot of introspective thoughts.

Last edited by GenePoole; 26-10-2011 at 12:58 PM.