View Single Post
(#34)
Old
Deleted

Default 26-10-2011, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenePoole View Post
Dunno, girls never seem to worry about that stuff...at least not the ones I've known anyway. They are more worried about emotional connections whereas it's well known that men often worry more about physical interaction.

That's an issue also. With a ONS, the guy obviously got what he wanted out of it and left. I somehow feel annoyed by that especially if the girl's story is that they were expecting more.
Not sure how I would feel if the girl just said she had a ONS because she has needs or it happened just because.
It's flings that didn;t really end because they never had a chance to develop. I somehow feel that ONS and threesomes are more horny sex than what you get after the honeymoon stage in a LTR.
Again, any girl I just have a fling with I never felt like this because I didn't have any emotional connection.

Anyway, thanks for the inputs BTW.
You have to change your thinking from "guy uses girl for sex" in a ONS. It takes two to tango. Single ladies go out on the town hoping to pull as well. It's not about the girl "needing sex" nor is it about her getting used by a dude giving it her but she wanted marriage.

Not every man is marriage material for a girl but she still wants some orgasms every now and again. Women enjoy sex too..

Your mind seems pretty closed on the topic. Why, after "honeymoon period", can the sex not be horny as it once was? All it takes is a healthy relationship, and good communication.

The "horny" sex aspect, which I understand what you are saying, doesn't HAVE to stop.

That is why lots of couples, happy couples, get in to swinging, threesomes, moresomes, sex parties, etc etc etc. Cos after being married 5 or 10 years, and you don't feel emotionally/physically threatened by her, cos you can give her orgasms all day long, it won't bother you as much when you start to experience other things.