View Single Post
(#33)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 26-10-2011, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_phaD View Post
Simple solution to that would be to fuck like 200 girls. Then your next LTR's got competition!

Why should it be an issue? It might bug you a little at first, but you have to forget about the past. It's irrelevant! The dude can't have been that good, or she wouldn't be with you now. It is that simple.

I don't think this would bother you, if you had slept with ALOT of girls. It's when you've fucked like 3 girls, you would prob feel intimidated.

Has it occured to you that it may also bother/intimidate the girl, knowing you've fucked loads of girls, or done stuff she hasn't, etc etc?
Dunno, girls never seem to worry about that stuff...at least not the ones I've known anyway. They are more worried about emotional connections whereas it's well known that men often worry more about physical interaction.

Quote:
Why should it be an issue? It might bug you a little at first, but you have to forget about the past. It's irrelevant! The dude can't have been that good, or she wouldn't be with you now. It is that simple.
That's an issue also. With a ONS, the guy obviously got what he wanted out of it and left. I somehow feel annoyed by that especially if the girl's story is that they were expecting more.
Not sure how I would feel if the girl just said she had a ONS because she has needs or it happened just because.
It's flings that didn;t really end because they never had a chance to develop. I somehow feel that ONS and threesomes are more horny sex than what you get after the honeymoon stage in a LTR.
Again, any girl I just have a fling with I never felt like this because I didn't have any emotional connection.

Anyway, thanks for the inputs BTW.

Last edited by GenePoole; 26-10-2011 at 11:37 AM.