View Single Post
(#13)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 25-10-2011, 11:35 PM

second what stein said. STFU about everything in your third paragraph; it's nothing but destructive thoughts. Best thing you can do is take any emotion that you have relating to these girls and tuck it away in a little mental cardboard box. And then blast it out of a mental cannon and never let it bother you again.

It happened to me right away after I started getting with pickup, and then I quickly learned I didn't get 'good' right away, but simply understood how to pull the right things at the right time, but not how to calibrate. Your ego about pickup got too big too fast, which (likely) happens to a lot of us from what I can tell. Accept it, and move on. Don't kill yourself over it.

Remember, they're only mindless girls. Girls are emotional creatures. They don't know what they want, they simply run on impulse. What you need to understand is that you screwed up, and this is their way of showing you. It's not 'personal' against you, because... hell, they hardly know you, right? All that it means is you progressed incorrectly, and this is them telling you this. Think of it as them helping you out for every other girl that's going to come your way. They're instructing you how to act properly for the next girls.

Right now you're calibrating yourself to game, rather than a specific girl or event. Know you pushed too hard too fast, and adjust from here.

You've got the pickup technique down, but now it's time to become an artist.
The Following User Says Thank You to lucidfer For This Useful Post:
Lovefish (26-10-2011)