View Single Post
(#12)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 25-10-2011, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovefish View Post
Fuck this fuck this shit.
This translates to me as your a chode you got lucky you pulled me i let you lay me once now your slapped in my friends box,cos im banging the guy i keep name dropping at work now cos hes a natural and your a fucking loser.No way ul be my bf now!!
Don't think this. Never ever reject yourself like that. One of my biggest problems with this community is that it gives people this illusion of total control, so they blame themselves for things they have NO control over. You have absolutely no idea what she thinks, don't insult yourself like that. You don't need it and you don't deserve it.

You talk about this like it's such a chore.You hate to sarge? I can't think of many things more fun. A night out should be a crazy fun adventure, regardless of results. Actually, it was the minute I stopped caring about about results that I started to really enjoy going out. I still have it a little bit and I think its the one big thing holding me back. Inject some fun into the whole thing. Don't worry about the top of the hill, just enjoy the ride.

Y'all think it's bougie, I'm like, it's fine
But I'm tryin' to give you a million dollars worth of game for $9.99
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stein For This Useful Post:
Lovefish (26-10-2011), lucidfer (25-10-2011), Phil (26-10-2011)