View Single Post
(#11)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 25-10-2011, 10:13 PM

Fuck this fuck this shit.
Ive been blow out by text at work by both girls in the same day ffs.
I knew there was sumat up as both txt me at least once everyday neither had for 2 days.I deleted the first text in frustration but this is the second from the girl from swimming thread.

Hey hope ur ok.Ive been thinking about how to say this and figured saying it straight forward was the best way.Ive realisied that im not ready for a relationship,not even one brewing on the horizon.i really would like to be friends with you i think youre awsome.but i feel that it would be best for me to remain single for quite a long time,ive always gone from one relationship to the next,and i feel so messed up about it.i feel pretty messed up atm about everything.i cant tell my head from my arse.im sorry if you feel ive led you on,it wasnt intentional,i have just realised i need to work on my life and liking myself again before i can do anything else X

This translates to me as your a chode you got lucky you pulled me i let you lay me once now your slapped in my friends box,cos im banging the guy i keep name dropping at work now cos hes a natural and your a fucking loser.No way ul be my bf now!!
I tried to ring her but no answer so i left a chode message on her answering machine.
Im sick of this ive spent hundreds of hours watching dvds,reading going out to shit fucking pubs and clubs i hate to sarge.Doing all this crap for what 1 lay since may!! Ive never asked for more than im due over the past few years ive given away as much value as i can,dont i deserve to be happy!!.For what to finally finally get some results then boom blown out again.It hurts man ive got a knot inside and such rage.Everyone says dont be outcome orientated i defy anyone to tell me they didnt come on here for the outcome!!I wish i never got any at all then it wouldnt be like trying to hold onto water
Fuck it im gona drop pua for a bit its doing me and my furiture no good at all.I need a time out think im gona spend more time doing my aa stuff and try to do some self forgetting for a while.

Those who risk nothing, do nothing, achieve nothing,become nothing!!

Last edited by Lovefish; 26-10-2011 at 11:01 PM.