View Single Post
(#19)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 25-10-2011, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker View Post
All girls keep in touch with atleast SOME exs. It’s a fact of life. Just as we strive to get our numbers up they strive to keep their numbers down and a dick they’ve already bounced will often become an 'emergency' dick they'll consider bouncing on again should the need arise..

And that need will arise if you are needy, insecure, vulnerable. If you pry into her past and judge her and seek to control her in ways that demonstrates your fear/insecurity inferiority in relation to her sexuality.
I don't know what the longest LTR you've been in is but every LTR goes through some bad periods. From your point of view, she will take that as an immediate signal to go to her backup.
I don't think that's necessarily true, some girls stay in contact with exes for a variety of reasons. I actually feel it's more of a lack of respect because the exes might do something again given chance but I realise this isn't always the case either.
Basically, it comes down to whether you appreciate having backups hanging around regardless of whether you are better than them or not.
I personally do not keep backups so why should my partner.

Last edited by GenePoole; 25-10-2011 at 10:22 AM.