View Single Post
(#9)
Old
Deleted

Default 25-10-2011, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovefish View Post
Whilst at mine i was being manly id say come sit her,kiss me etc tho again push pull was a lil ropey (both emotional spikes and push pull are areas that need work) but not terrible either.Ioi`s all over the place.
You're thinking way too much about the interaction and it takes your mind from enjoying it.. Stop thinking all that much about push pull etc etc

So im like im going bed im tired,shes like ok ill put my pj`s on,I go to bed expecting her to come in and get changed,instead she goes to the bathroom and does it??which confuses me???
Maybe she's shy and doesn't wana strip off in front of you, which is cool.. also, you failed by saying "going bed im tired". WHAT. Some bird says to you: "im going bed im tired" that is not a turn on!!! You should have said: Lets go lay in bed for a bit. NO expectation of sex either, and if you both just talk, who gives a fuck, you obviously like the girl

Anyways im like fuck this im going for it,so i kiss her good, then massage good, then go to take off her top she puts her hands over her tits which takes me a back.
Again.. SHY. NOT A BAD THING MATE. You just have to give her a little reassurance ya know. She probz hates lads seeing her tits. You just kiss her nicely, hold her hands, don't seem forceful.. let it happen, let her feel comfortable and unjudged.

So i decide ill leave the room come back and ignore her roll away sorta thing.So i do that and shes like what are you doing come here
I understand why you did this. Classic PUA LMR tactics.. and it seemed to work.. but this girl already seems shy and probz unconfident.. that would just make her feel worse.. be dominant but reassuring.. tell her how sexy she is..

,so i turn over and she lets me take her top off So i carry on for a bit and try to get into her bottoms boom first time my hand is knocked away second try she crosses her legs,so frustratedly i turn over again.
Mate why are you getting frustrated about this? Why are you trying so desperately to get her bottoms off? Enjoy her company! Feel her ass under her bottoms.. tip: when she refuses you entry to said vagina, say "I won't go all the way down!" just so you touching her pubic region or ass... Stop trying so hard.. she is probz feeling used at this point!

For 5mins ish i lie there and she doesnt say shit.
ERROR. Would you bang yourself after doing that? What the fuck is she meant to say to you? She didn't let you in her pants, so you rolled over mardy? She's guna be thinking, "he only fuckin wants me for one thing - PRICK!!!" you shouldn't have done this. You should have just smiled, accepted she's self conscious (lots of women are! they get fucked about a lot), and carried on kissing her and making her feel comfortable.

In that time my brains gone into chode mode and before i know it ive said "Did i do anything wrong" SILENTLY SCREAM IN MY HEAD!!!
Lol. This portrays "I am seeking validation from you, do you approve?" but you already know this anyways... Schoolboy error but its cool.. don't say this again with her though!

Shes like im still getting over my ex he was a dickhead or something.Then she makes me pinky promise im not mad and its all cool.
Perfect opportunity to find out why shes so self conscious. She might have been beaten up by the prick. You just don't know. Then you can be the shoulder for her to cry on. Then you cheer her up. You assure her you'd never do that and its a dickhead thing to do. SEX.

Which i do even tho i am very pissed off as i if i made a big fuss itd fuck my chances up worse!!
1. she has little spare time but comes to see me
2. She waits at a dodgy bus stop that id be concerned about waiting at to get there
3. Offers me gig tickets
4. Texts me all the time
5. gives me here number and snogs me
plus loads more
She obviously likes me a lot!! Yet when i get to the bedroom LMR!!
You obviously like her a lot. The signs are there that she likes you. But you are trying too hard when sex is obvz guna happen anyways! You've already pulled! The line between PUA and LTR becomes a blur for you.

I know your not supposed to be "outcome dependant"! But fuck it i should have layed her last night.
Why do you think you should have layed her last night? There is no time frame for sex when you are both into each other.

I didnt sleep thinking about it,ive had a face like a slapped arse all day and been like a bear with a sore head trying to figure out what went wrong,this is the third/four occassion where ive got in a chicks bedroom or one in mine and its gone tits up.I can accept it in a club or a flake,but when you get that far its fucking soul destroying
Stop blaming yourself. There are ACTIONS you did that could have been handled better. But you as a person, are obviously doing it RIGHT because you have girls at your house. Some guys can't even get a kiss! Stop doubting yourself dude. LMR doesn't have to be all bad.

All that peace of mind i had last week has completely disapeared now and i feel angry and frustrated again.This shit is tough man:S
Think about what goals will help maintain your own happiness that can be healthily sustained...(slightly robbed from a post above) I think this will help your mindframe dealing with LMR (LMR is not rejection.)

Shes coming back over to stay on saturday
See dude it is all good. Could have been worse. far worse!

how do i avert last nights disaster??
Simples. Read everything I wrote above. Also listen to Phil, even if other users may sarcastically insult him. In a nutshell, stop thinking about sex so much, don't put pressure on her, make her feel comfortable, I think she is just self conscious mate and needs some reassurance from you, not you being moody or mardy and turning round in bed making her feel awkward and shit about herself!

im also concerned that the time limit of leaving it 2 long to lay a girl is nearly up and if i cant lay her i dont want to be her fucking friend ill just kick her to the curb
Dude there is no time frame for sex.

Hope this helps?
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Lovefish (27-10-2011)