View Single Post
(#7)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 25-10-2011, 12:55 AM

You need to sit down and think what your end goals are in this situation, and your overarching goals.

Are you just looking to get laid as often as possible? Are you trying to 'prove' your worth by getting just about any girl? Are you trying to rack up as many girls as possible? Or are you trying to get good stories to tell all your other friends/pua's/etc.?

All of those are pretty unhealthy goals to have, because you're setting your mental state up to fail sooner or later, and have a breakdown exactly like this. Even if you can support one of these goals for a period of time, sooner or later you'll get something that comes along and doesn't fit in with your 'plan', or worse you'll get a string of events in a row that don't meet your expectations. Now you're second guessing yourself and basically feel like shit, much like you do not.

So, as phil said, don't have an agenda. Best thing you can do IMO is put yourself into a mindset to allow things to happen, and to lead them if they feel right and see where they go from there; but don't try to 'push' things if they don't seem right. I'm a firm believer in quality over quantity, and I'd rather go home alone than set myself up with something that might backfire on me down the road... likewise I don't try to push too hard with any one girl.

Also... don't forget about morning sex. Not everything has to happen RIGHT away
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lucidfer For This Useful Post:
Lovefish (26-10-2011)