View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Can someone tell me WTF happened last night!!:'( - 24-10-2011, 10:22 PM

Ive been hanging with this chick in town these past few weeks and got on well,so last saturday took the plunge got her number and snogged her face off.Would have took her home but she was getting a lift back to her town 8miles away in 15mins so couldnt do.She has txted me everyday,ive answered a bit but no to often either.This chick has invited me to a gig where the Smilies

tickets are £40 quid,which shocked me.She works silly hours (one day off a week!!) but id managed to get her to say she would come stay next saturday coming,however last night she was like ill come over and stay.I was like cool.Bearing in mind this means getting a bus from the dodgiest bus stop ever at 10pm i was pretty surprised.So i meet her of the bus,tbh fair my convo wasnt at its best as it had been a long day but i felt i was doing ok.Whilst at mine i was being manly id say come sit her,kiss me etc tho again push pull was a lil ropey (both emotional spikes and push pull are areas that need work) but not terrible either.Ioi`s all over the place.So im like im going bed im tired,shes like ok ill put my pj`s on,I go to bed expecting her to come in and get changed,instead she goes to the bathroom and does it??which confuses me???
Anyways im like fuck this im going for it,so i kiss her good, then massage good, then go to take off her top she puts her hands over her tits which takes me a back.So i decide ill leave the room come back and ignore her roll away sorta thing.So i do that and shes like what are you doing come here,so i turn over and she lets me take her top off So i carry on for a bit and try to get into her bottoms boom first time my hand is knocked away second try she crosses her legs,so frustratedly i turn over again.For 5mins ish i lie there and she doesnt say shit.In that time my brains gone into chode mode and before i know it ive said "Did i do anything wrong" SILENTLY SCREAM IN MY HEAD!!!
Shes like im still getting over my ex he was a dickhead or something.Then she makes me pinky promise im not mad and its all cool.Which i do even tho i am very pissed off as i if i made a big fuss itd fuck my chances up worse!!
1. she has little spare time but comes to see me
2. She waits at a dodgy bus stop that id be concerned about waiting at to get there
3. Offers me gig tickets
4. Texts me all the time
5. gives me here number and snogs me
plus loads more
She obviously likes me a lot!! Yet when i get to the bedroom LMR!!
I know your not supposed to be "outcome dependant"! But fuck it i should have layed her last night.I didnt sleep thinking about it,ive had a face like a slapped arse all day and been like a bear with a sore head trying to figure out what went wrong,this is the third/four occassion where ive got in a chicks bedroom or one in mine and its gone tits up.I can accept it in a club or a flake,but when you get that far its fucking soul destroying
All that peace of mind i had last week has completely disapeared now and i feel angry and frustrated again.This shit is tough man:S
Shes coming back over to stay on saturday,how do i avert last nights disaster?? im also concerned that the time limit of leaving it 2 long to lay a girl is nearly up and if i cant lay her i dont want to be her fucking friend ill just kick her to the curb

Those who risk nothing, do nothing, achieve nothing,become nothing!!