View Single Post
(#9)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 22-10-2011, 07:27 PM

I agree with Ajay, the amount of thought you put into this is admirable. Speaking from experience though, I feel like one of your problem here is that you're in too much of a 'logical problem solving' mindset about pickup. The stuff you write is well thought out and informative, but it reads like a piece of academic work. It makes me think you're approaching pickup in the same way a bit.
I'm aware this sounds weird, but look at naturals. Guys like the situation from jersey shore, your standard coke dealing promoter or street pimp etc. are morons. But they pick up, and don't have any emotional hangups about it. Getting with girls is an EMOTIONAL thing, not a logical problem you can rationalise into oblivion.
Simplify. This is the problem with mystery method. The stuff I do contradicts all that stuff HARD, but it works! Anything can work, provided your mindset is right. That shit is designed to stay in your head and manipulate to take value from people, where as what you need to do is not care about the outcome, view picking up girls as a win win situation for you and them and be authentic instead of manipulative.
So my two big bits of advice are:
1) Go out and do cold approach. I was in a similar situation last year, Im at a london uni. But now I would rarely even bother picking up there. I dont need it. Thats how you get that 'abundance frame'. Once you have that problems like yours take care of themselves.
2) Simplify. This shit isn't magic, it's not a big deal and it's normal. My rules when I go out are be completely congruent and honest about myself, assume they are attracted (instead of worrying about it), and always move things forward. That's it. People can like you for you. People can also not like you and it's okay. You should always be playing to WIN, not playing to 'not lose'. Complicated game is mainly based on making people seem attracted to you when they aren't so you don't have to face rejection. Play a different game, and after a while you'll look back at stuff like this and be unable to believe it was you.

Good luck dude.

Y'all think it's bougie, I'm like, it's fine
But I'm tryin' to give you a million dollars worth of game for $9.99

Last edited by Stein; 22-10-2011 at 07:43 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Stein For This Useful Post:
traptinrome (30-10-2011)