View Single Post
(#24)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 21-10-2011, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by traptinrome View Post
. So why do girls from northern europe and USA find Italian males attractive? it's fashionable and cosmopolitan magazine says it's the thing to be. They have the preselection DHV gift wrapped and offered on a golden tray. But look again... I repeat, the guys here are no more attractive than any other countries physically, but their DHV spike means that the girls looks at him through DHV speckled glasses even before speaking to him. Then consider a handsome Turkish man, who is ethnically similar to an Italian. He might well be better looking than the Italian, but Turkish males are stererotyped as being backwardly muslim, lame lovers and sexist. Is it true? in modern Turkey? I don't fucking think so usually.
I happen to look really pan-racial. Girls assume I'm all sorts of different things: Italian, Spain, Turkey, Greek. Most of the time any time a ( white english/US) girl says that she thinks I'm ethnically from any of the above places it tends to be a major DHV/IOI.

For many women looking like you are from those 'fashionable' countries is a major feather in your cap in my experience. But it can be a negative too. It's something to do with White/Brit women's presumptions about a more confident direct and sexually assertive form of masculity that many of them assocaiate with those particular cultures. The stereotype is that med men are not afraid of being masculine or of being more direct or honest about our intentions towards women. The idea that they aren't constantly apologising for their existance the way many nice white (UK/US) men raised by hippy liberal mothers and on a lot of BS fed to them by the PC media tend to carry on..

Most (UK/US) Girls are smart enough to know that the 'nice' castrated english guy who keeps apologising for stepping on her toes (when he hasn't) and keeps buying expensive drinks for her, wants to stick his dick in her JUST as much as the cock sure olive skinned Matador who's been throwing her around the dancefloor and is now trying to get HER to buy HIM a drink...but the second option is just much more thrilling and seductive to most white/UK/US women than the other.

Sometimes some English girls do regard the assertive and direct masculity that they associate with Italian/med cultures negatively too btw. But in my experience such girls tend to be clingy prudish Little Englander types, that are waiting to get fertilized by some 'suitable' Ben Foggel type prat (and usually aren't really worth the effort required to overcome the prejudices/hang ups they might have about men that look/act a little more 'hot blooded'/forward.

The only time I've ever been told by a girl that I look Italian (and it's been a DLV), it was from a girl that was an Italian herself and we had a pretty long chin wag about Berlusconi and her loathing of him and of Italian Machismo culture in general and her preferance for nerdy british blokes...

Perceptions about race/ethnicity/culture do matter and do make a difference. I've experienced it first hand and it's cut both ways. Socially I do feel that understanding 'types' that your look might afford you the opportunity to project/tap into can improve your success rate considerably.

Last edited by Joker; 21-10-2011 at 09:29 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Joker For This Useful Post:
traptinrome (22-10-2011)